This poem I am going to write I found awhile back, author unknown, and I love it, and dedicate it to our soon to be baby girl!
Kisses in the Wind
We hold you in our hearts, and touch you in our dreams
You are here each day with us, at least thats how it seems.
We know you wonder where we are, and what's taking us so long,
But remember child we love you so and God will keep you strong.
Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin, b/c tonight, just as always, we are blowing you kisses in the wind.
May God hold you in his hands until we can be with you.
We promise you, our darling girl, we're doing all we can do.
Very soon you'll have a family for real, not just for pretend.
But for tonight, just as always, we're blowing you kisses in the wind.
May God wrap you in his arms and hold you very tight.
And let the angels bring the kisses that we send to you each and every night!
We love you so very much already sweet baby Rogers, and are counting down each day...b/c each day we are getting closer to you!!!!
Love, Mommy!
1 comment:
Amy,Jeff and Charlie,
I just know little Miah is just an arms reach away... every night before bed Ashley, Austin and I say a special little prayer just for all of you;Just know GOD is watching over her keeping her safe until he unites you all with her. We love all of you and We can't wait to welcome Miah home soon.
God bless! Love, Auntie Kim, Uncle John, Ashley,and Austin
Post a Comment